Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

Sorry it has been a little while since I've posted. I got sick about a week and a half ago and then Ryan got it. We went to the doctor and he said that it was allergies. We are just now starting to get better. I am still suffering a little bit and if it's not better by this Friday, which is a pregnancy appointment, then hopefully my doctor will be able to figure something else out for me. The stuff that he gave me last week hasn't quite done the trick.

Now, on to EASTER!!!

It was a lot of fun this year. We didn't go to any huge organized egg hunts, but there were a couple of small ones. Harper and I were invited to an egg hunt on the Friday before Easter and unfortunately I had a doctors appointment. My friend, Maryann, offered to take Harper to the hunt while I went to my appointment. It worked out perfectly! She had a lot of fun!

Ryan made a bid on an Easter basket at work and he won it! We hadn't gotten her any other basket so we let her open the basket Thursday night so that she could use it at the egg hunt on Friday. Here are a couple pictures of her opening it.

Look at that cheesy grin.



She was so excited about all of the fun things in her basket!




This is right after she opened her basket. We are posing with the pretty Easter flowers that Ryan got for me. (Please excuse my swollen, pregnant face).


We thought it would be fun to invite some friends over on Sunday for Easter dinner and another little egg hunt. We invited four other couples over that all have kids that are pretty close in age to Harper. It was a lot of fun! Yummy food and a fun hunt!

Gearing up for the egg hunt at our house. Isn't she so cute in her precious little Easter dress?




Picking up the eggs.


Here's a little video of Harper hunting.




We hope that you all had a great Easter and were able to enjoy General Conference and reflect on the wonderful blessing of the Atonement. Happy late Easter!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Whatever Abby! You don't have a huge swollen face, I do! You look gorgeous. And I love the new picture of Harper in the tub at the top of your blog. Hope you feel better soon. pregnant and sick is the worst!

Randy and Joann Bell said...

Abby

These pictures are great! I also loved the video. Looked like dad wanted to grab the most eggs for Harper ! Sorry about the allergies! Is it mostly full noses or other symptoms as well ?

Hope you all are feeling well,

Love
Dad Bell