Thursday, May 14, 2009

Filter

Harper and I have safely returned back to Rexburg from an awesome trip to Georgia to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday. I was a great trip and I was able to see all of my siblings except for one. I am planning on making a post soon with pictures, but before I do that I have a question. We just installed an internet filter on our computer and it works fine but it won't show some pictures on the blogs that I look at. It will show some, but not all of them. And it won't show the follower section on the blogs either. It is the k9 filter and I know that some people in our ward also have the same filter and I just wanted to know if anyone knew how to fix that. Thanks!

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

Well I don't know how to fix it but it does the same thing on my computer too. So if you figure it out, will you let me know how to fix it.

Brenda K. said...

Hey Abby, I just asked andre about it and he said it might be that you are blocking social networking/peer to peer content. You can go into preferences and change it apparently.

Kelcie said...

Is that the one from the school? Cuz we did it but it blocked facebook completly so we just got rid of it. I don't know anything else though, sorry!