Saturday, March 29, 2008

6 months/ 25 weeks

Here's an update:


I'm working on getting a slide show of my baby shower together so that I can post it. Hopefully, it will be up soon.

Also, I want to thank everyone for all of those awesome suggestions on the books. Ez and Crystal I have started with Angels and Demons. Partly because I have always wanted to read it and partly because it was the cheapest one at the bookstore. I got about 15 suggestions from everyone and I'm so excited to get all of them read!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful. Hope all is well with you and Ryan.

-Eash

Kelly said...

Abby you look so cute!!!

meagan said...

You are a beautiful pregnant woman! I hope that you haven't been sick, or too sick, and you have been able to really enjoy being pregnant. Good luck with your last 99 days!