Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Love this thing

So, I have this water bottle that I love! I used to have a Nalgene water bottle, and it was great. My only problem was that I had to unscrew the lid every time I wanted to drink out of it. And the stores here in town don't have the lids that have a hole for a straw. Well, one day at church, I saw a sister drinking out of a water bottle that looked really neat. That week, I went to our local sporting goods store and I found it!




For those of you that have ever used Camelbak products, you'll understand how this baby works. The spout normally lays down and it flips up when you want to drink out of it. As you can see, the bottle has a straw and I, for one, prefer a water bottle that has a straw. If I am really thirsty and I need to get a nice, big gulp I can always unscrew the whole lid and satisfy my needs. The bottle only holds 750 mL (approx. 24 oz), so that can sometimes be a downfall. I find my self refilling somewhat often. It is a very sturdy bottle and I have yet to encounter any serious problems that would make me consider replacing the thing. I may do some research and try to find one that is a little bit bigger, though.

3 comments:

Abe said...

I hear that Nalgene is pretty strong you should try running it over with your car....

Crystal said...

I have the water bottle compliments of Zach and Ginet and I LOVE it!!!

Jacki said...

BTW, I went out to REI this weekend and picked one of these little puppies up. I LOVE IT! I have been drinking like a camel!!! I ended up getting the smaller one so it would fit in my cup holder. I do have to fill it up more often, but for some reason, fitting in my cup holder is really important to me.