Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween 2010 part 2

Halloween weekend was also Rigley's blessing weekend so we were lucky enough to have some family come and visit. Saturday morning we went to a corn maze that is in the shape of a Razorback. It was a lot of fun. There was also a corn cob cannon, some bounce houses, a petting area and a cow train.








 Saturday night we had our branch activity. There was a chili cook-off, some fun Halloween activities and of course trunk-or-treating. I didn't sign up to bring chili to the activity, but since we were bringing 15 extra people that our branch activities committee didn't plan on, we decided to bring some chili. I actually won an award. It is called the "Everything but the Kitchen Sink" award for "the chili with seemingly the most ingredients." I actually got a kitchen sink faucet as an award. I am seriously considering framing the certificate and putting it on display with the faucet in my kitchen. 
This is the only picture I have from the Branch activity.

All of the cousins that were here for the weekend.
Ryan blessed Rigley on Sunday. It was a beautiful blessing and we were so lucky to be able to share it with some family and our wonderful branch who became extended family to us while Rigley was in the hospital.


The kids climbing on our fence. I just thought this was really cute.

Our sweet little family.

Happy (late) Halloween!

1 comment:

Ty and Kelli Taylor said...

ABBY! Your kids are adoriable and no 4 eyes like mommy yet :) I am glad to see all is well! Can we catch up please?