Monday, June 07, 2010

Trip to Georgia part 1

First, I want to thank all of you who made those sweet, supportive and encouraging comments on the last post. It made me feel great! ....... 3 weeks and counting!

By the way, we still don't have a name for this little one. If anyone has any ideas that they would be willing to share with us that would be great! I feel like we just need some ideas and then the right name will come to us.

At the beginning of May Harper and I were able to make a trip to Georgia with my sister and her little boys. My grandparents were going to be there visiting and along with my Dad's birthday and Mother's Day it was just a great trip. We did so much while we were there that I am going to need to split it up into a few different posts.




Harper with her Great-Grandparents and cousins. Harper is sitting on the lap of her namesake. My grandma's name is Sherri Jeane and Harper is Harper Jeane.




We went to the Marietta Square for a little while one day so that the kids could play on the train. Harper's cousin Devon loves trains and Harper developed a love for them as well.
Here they are with Gigi (my mom).




One night we were able to go to my brother, Ez's, softball game. It was pretty late, so my mom stayed home with the little ones and my sister, her older son and I went to the game with my dad. Unfortunately they lost, but it was still a fun game to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Names.....Cardon, Flynn (it means heir to the red headed), Barrett, Asher, Landon...Just some thoughts!