Monday, April 19, 2010

Emotions

It has been quite an interesting weekend.

The painters that we hired finally finished and so we spent a lot of Friday and Saturday hanging up pictures and organizing.

Our ward was split on Sunday. It was split into a branch and a ward. We are going to be in the branch. (FYI - it's not going to be like a typical branch. With 90% activity there will be over 200 in attendance each Sunday). With the split comes changes, right? Ryan was called as the Elders Quorum President, so he will be a busy, busy boy.

Sunday evening I was called by my dad and informed about a very sad loss in our extended family.

With that being said, I would like to say how grateful I am for the sealing power of the gospel and for the Plan of Salvation. I realize how lucky I am to have such a great extended family. I am not super close with all of them, but I am pretty close with some of them and I want them all to know how much I love them!


As for our little family, things are going well. I am officially 30 weeks pregnant. Only 10 more weeks! We are so excited for this little guy to get here and know that he will be the perfect addition to our family.

1 comment:

Katie & Kibby said...

I love you Abby! Love Katie