Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Okay, so technically this post won't be wordless. But I want to explain the reason for the post. I am going to try and post more often in a semi-daily way. I am going to shoot for every two days or every other day and if I do that or more, I will be satisfied. I LOVE it when the blogs that I read are updated, so I figure that the few of you who read my blog will like that I update often.

*I also want to become a better writer and writing more will help that. I also have this silly dream that my blog will one day become this awesome blog that has tons and tons of readers that are just waiting to read about my life and hear what I have to say. I doubt that will ever happen, but here's hopin'.*

I have set up a little list for myself that has a certain type of post for each day of the week (i.e. Wordless Wednesday, Thankful Thursday...). That way if I don't have anything in particular to post like a family update, I will still have a back up.

Back to Wordless Wednesday:

July 4, 2009

3 comments:

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

well, I, for one, am SUPER excited you'll be posting more! it reminds me I need to post more too. and then when you become a famous blogger, I can say I read you way before you were big (ya know, like cjane...how cool would it be to have read her BEFORE?) :)

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

What are you talking about? Your blog is already famous! I read it and that makes it one of the coolest ever. :)

Nicole said...

So excited for more updates, I have not yet made a goal for more frequent updates, once a month is a huge feat for me.