Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fun Times in Illinois

We had a lot of fun while we were staying in Illinois. I had my birthday while we were there and I decided that I wanted to go to the zoo for the day. It was a lot of fun! I will spare you all of the boring pictures that we took of the animals and just post the good ones of us.


Harper and I doing a puzzle with a zoo worker.
Harper as an elephant.

Harper's hand and a gorilla hand.


Harper and me in the monkey house.



Harper and Ryan in front of the lions.




These are just some funny pictures of some of Harper's crazy bed head. It was out of control this particular morning.






I was sitting at the table having breakfast and I looked over and saw this. Harper had climbed into her toy box and she looked quite proud of herself.




Harper had her first carousel ride at the Gurnee Mall in Illinois.



We of course had to go to a Cubs game while we were in Illinois. Actually, Ryan ended up going to three in one week. Harper and I went to two of those. (Thanks to Stub Hub, we got tickets for really cheap. For one game our tickets were only 50 cents.) They were so much fun! It is true what they say about Cubs games at Wrigley field. They are like no other.


Waiting to get on the L train.




The Wrigley Field sign.




Ryan and Harper down by the field.




Harper's adorable Cubs outfit.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I went to a cubs game back in the day...I remember I was super mad because my seat was right behind a pole so I couldn't see anything and my little sister's seat had a great view...and she doesn't even like baseball. but yes a very cool stadium...it's crazy how small it is compared to today's stadiums!

Kathryn S. said...

What a little doll!