Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Harper's Tricks

Okay, FYI, we have arrived safely in Illinois. We left Idaho on Monday night and arrived in Arkansas on Wednesday. We left the majority of our belongings in a storage unit in Arkansas. We stayed one extra night and got to Illinois Friday night. I have been having a few technical difficulties with my email, reader, facebook, etc. So if I don't respond to an email or facebook post, it's not because I'm ignoring. If you really need to get in touch with me you can always call.

We are already missing Idaho (yes, I said it). I am planning on making a post of the things we miss, and don't miss about Idaho. But I don't know if I'm going to be able to upload pictures while we're in IL. Sorry about that. You might not get a very good amount good posts while we're here.

The reason for this post is to tell you all about all of the fun things Harper is doing at the age of ONE!!!!!!

Harper Jeane Bell:

19.5 lbs
Somewhere between 25 and 28 inches (I can't remember)
She is walking (started at 10 months) (never crawled)
She can wave 'hi' and 'bye'
She can sign eat/food, more, and all done
She says Da-Da
She is now drinking cows milk
Her favorite food is raisins and cheese
We have recently taught her how to blow kisses (really she just puts her hand over her mouth and clicks her tongue).

Harper is pretty darn awesome. She is a CHATTERBOX! Talking and jabbering all the time! We love her so much and are so blessed to be her parents.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

We are official texans now. We should get together as soon as possible. Will has been working in frisco every day and says it is only a half hour drive. Add that to how ever far Arkansas is and we are that close. We really miss you guys and are glad things have worked out that we can actually see eachother again.

Sam said...

Seriously Abby, somewhere between 25-28 incches. You are hilarious! We miss Harper!

Allen Family said...

Hey, I just wanted to say sorry. I really hate good-byes and I am just bad at it. So if I was rude, I apologize. I'm glad you guys are doing great.