Saturday, March 09, 2013

Lately


Things around here have pretty much been the same ol', same ol'.  

Rigs is doing his thing: being awesome!  He is at such a fun stage lately.  Talkative, smart, fun, crazy, goofy. 

Harper is having a blast at Preschool and Joy school.  I recently registered her for kindergarten.  I'm kind of freaking out a little bit.  I can't believe that my little baby is going to be starting school.  I hope that our little family is ready for this new stage of life.  We will be busy and life will be hectic, I'm sure. But I think it will be really fun!

Ryan is still working at Walmart.  Church keeps him busy, but it's good.  He recently subbed on a volleyball team that some of his coworkers play on. That's where the picture is from.  We went to the gym to watch his game and the kids started coloring together.  

I'm doing well too!  I teach two classes at the gym and I'm probably about to add two more.  I am loving the stage that our little family is in right now.  Harper and Rigs are literally best friends.  I know that it probably won't last forever, but it is the sweetest thing.  They play so well together.  Rigs things the world of Harper and she is so sweet with him.  




No comments: