Thursday, September 22, 2011

Up and At 'Em

We have a really early riser in our house. Well, I guess we have two including Ryan who wakes up early for work. The other early riser is this little princess...




Her average wake up time is 6:30 am. It is a good morning if she sleeps in past 6:30. It's still usually a good morning when she wakes up early. I just obviously get a little more sleep when she sleeps in. I have a goal to try to wake up before the kids and have some personal time. It has only happened a handful of times but it's really nice when I do give myself that time.

I know this won't last forever and I have a feeling that I will wish she would wake up early when she's older and in school.

3 comments:

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

that's right, right? sleepin' in till noon as a teenager!
oh, we love harper!:) she does the early thing well (and cutely!).

Sean said...

Avery wakes up between 6 and 6:20. I too had a goal of waking up before my children and then Avery came a long.

Sean said...

This is really Sam.