Saturday, September 24, 2011

I got RIPPED

About 6 months ago I started taking a group fitness class called RIPPED. I immediately got hooked to the class. It is such a great workout. About a month and a half after taking the class, my gym advertised that they were going to have an instructor training for RIPPED. I knew I wanted to do it. After being postponed a couple of times because of low registration numbers it finally happened today. It was an all day long training class: 9 am to 5 pm. We did two (that's 2) full 50 minute classes and the rest was lecture and practice. It was exhausting but awesome! The master trainer that taught the class puts the Energizer Bunny to shame. She was amazing!
Sorry it's kind of weird my phone is a little slow at taking pictures.

I can't wait to start teaching! Wooo!

2 comments:

Ezra said...

Abby, I don't know how long you've had this new blog layout, but I think it is awesome! Now, on to the training. We need to talk. I just started this new program at a gym right next to my work. High intensity interval stuff. We need to talk. OH, yea, you're looking great!!

Unknown said...

love it! that's great, abby. there's a gym at my office but i want to join a real gym so that i can take classes like this one now that i'm not preggo!