Monday, June 21, 2010

Trip to Georgia part 2

My brother, Abe, is a black hawk helicopter pilot in the Georgia Army National Guard. How cool is that?!?!

While we were in Georgia, we took the kids to go and see the helicopters. Abe wanted to get a picture with his girls by a helicopter for his wife for Mother's Day.

It was so neat to be able to see the helicopters that my brother flies. I think my sister and I had more fun than the kids did. It was AWESOME!!! We took a ton of pictures. So, here are just a few.




My brother and his daughters.



Harper getting ready to take off.



Most of the kids. I don't know where Lily Kate is.





Abe with the kids.

1 comment:

Nikki Nichols said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! How come no preggo pics of you?? :) JK I understand completely! Hope you are feeling okay.. not much longer!!