Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The Many Hairstyles of Harper

Harper's hair is getting so long and it is so much fun doing her hair. I'm starting to get a little more adventurous when I do it. I'm wanting to start getting more creative and learn some new styles.


The "Double Ponytail on top of the head"



Right after a bath. Nice and combed out super long. Look at that little flip at the bottom. Precious!



Sometimes I am lazy and just clip it back out of her face with this guy.




The classic pigtails.




I'm still working on french braiding, but it has now gotten long enough to just do little braided pigtails. Adorable!

6 comments:

Sam said...

CUTE! I can't believe she will sit still long enough to let you style her hair. Lexi is so wiggly and she ALWAYS pulls out her rubber bands and bows. So most of the time she has a ton of hair in her eyes.

PS Where are some belly pictures Mrs. Preggo?

Miriam Lusk said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to have a girl! Adney's hair is really easy to do every day... buzz cuts are like that :)

JustLivingMYLife said...

wow shes gotten so big! crazy to think she was just a lil new born when i saw her last! she is such a doll! i love her bright blue eyes

Nicole said...

I cannot believe how much hair she has now. It has been far too long since we have seen eachother:(. I am impressed that she will let you style her hair, my best is clipping it out of Ryans hair, and that is lucky

Sariah said...

Wow! Her hair is getting SUPER long!! Those are way cute hair styles!

Kathryn S. said...

Awe, look at those little bitty braids!