Thursday, January 07, 2010

Thanksgiving '09

For Thanksgiving this year we were able to travel to Georgia and spend it with my family there. The drive is between 10-12 hours so we decided to drive through the night so that Harper would sleep and we could just drive straight through. We started driving around 9 or 10, I think. At the start of the drive Harper was really confused and kept looking at us with a "I'm supposed to be in my bed." look. It was pretty funny. She eventually realized that she wasn't getting out and finally fell asleep.

Thanksgiving morning our family ran in the Gobble Jog. The majority of us did the 10k. Some did the 5k and my nephew Hayden did a little fun run for kids. I was a baby and had to walk and run. Harper was a trooper and just chilled in the jogging stroller the whole time!


Here's the whole gang at Thanksgiving dinner.



We went to the Botanical Gardens where they had a little train display and a train ride for the kids. Harper loved it!



Papa Tom, Devon, Hayden, Harper and Gigi.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hurray! You're blogger again!