Saturday, September 19, 2009

Arkansans

No, I that's not a typo in the title of the post. That's what you call people who live in Arkansas. And that's what we are! Official Arkansans. And we're very happy about that.



We still only have our little netbook for now, so it might be a while before I post any pictures of us, but I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of things that I like about Arkansas:









This is the license plate. They have a diamond on them. How cool is that?



(This is the license plate but I'd say that about 75% of the license plates in this state have a Razorback on them)








Here's the state flag. I just really like how simple it is. It also shows that I'm back in the south!!!

3 comments:

Sam said...

I'm excited for you guys but Idaho misses you.

Dad said...

What is the significance of the number of stars on the flag?

dad

Kathryn S. said...

Yeah...what is the significance of the stars? How's unpaking going? Did your mom go out and help?