Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tagged

TaNelle tagged me so here it is...

1. What is your favorite color? Green

2. What is your favorite song? My song with Ryan is Forever by: Ben Harper

3. What did you do this month, that was your favorite? Ryan and I got to go to a sealing of a close friend.

4. What is your favorite Candy? Charleston Chew and Sour Patch Watermelon

5. What is something that you really want to learn to do? Fix cars. Everything about them. Then I wouldn't have to pay someone I don't trust to just mess it up more.

6. What is your favorite flower? Daisies and Columbines

7. If you could go anywhere in the world, Where would you go? Greece.


I tag whoever.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Kara said...

you would be really jealous ok Kelsey then because that is where she chose to go on her senior trip, Greece. They go end of july.