Wednesday, February 18, 2009

8 things

*I think some people have been having trouble commenting on the posts. I think I have fixed that problem.

My friend, Sam, tagged me so here goes.

Rules:
1. Post rules on the blog
2. Answer the six 8 things questions
3. Tag 8 people and leave them a comment so they know

8 favorite TV shows:

1. Jeopardy
2. The Office
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Friends
6. Even Stevens
7. Doug
8. Rugrats
(I don't watch much TV so the last three are shows I used to watch on the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon when I was younger.)

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Took a nap
2. Dropped of Ryan to go to Utah
3. Watched a movie with Crystal
4. Changed a diaper
5. Brushed my teeth
6. Washed my face
7. Showered
8. Folded laundry

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Harper to finish teething
2. Leaving Rexburg
3. Having family pictures taken
4. Spending time with Ryan
5. Spending time with Sariah!
6. Having a dog one day
7. Spring
8. Harper saying "Mama"

8 favorite restaurants:

1. Craigo's
2. Chik-Fil-a
3. Panda Express
4. In-n-Out
5. Olive Garden (mostly just for the salad and breadsticks)
6. Culver's
7. Red Robin
8. Texas Roadhouse

8 things I wish for:

1. To be out of Rexburg
2. To live close to family
3. Job security right after Ryan graduates
4. To lose 15 more pounds
5. A Porsche Cayenne
6. A Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag
7. A new pair of jeans
8. A new pair of running shoes


8 people:

1. Emmi
2. Katie S.
3. Kelly O.
4. Ginet
5. Crystal H.
6. Kara M.
7. Sariah M.
8. Nikki N.

2 comments:

Kathryn S. said...

I don't have a problem making comments! I just can't do it though...the tag, I can only do so many of those per year and I think I filled my quota already.

ailinh said...

you are so funny. you talk about leaving rexburg more than anyone I know. =)