Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged

My friend Nicole tagged me, so here goes...
Rules:

1. Answer the questions
2. Tag 3 others and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Questions

10 yrs ago...

I was 11 years old. I was in sixth grade at Tapp Middle School. I had a crush on Will Arnold. I spent most of my time hanging out in the neighborhood with my friends Ryan and Rachel. My favorite thing to do at this time was probably dance. This was the year that I got second degree sunburns on my face. Ouch!


5 Things on my list to do today...

1. Find out what our baby is (boy or girl).
2. Go to class.
3. Get at least a few chores done around the house.
4. Write in my journal.
5. Celebrate somehow with Ryan for seeing our baby today.

Snacks I enjoy...
White cheddar popcorn, pretzels, fruit snacks, regular fruit, vegetables and candy. YUM!

3 Bad Habits...

1. Sleeping on my stomach and my back (when you're pregnant, that's considered bad).
2. Brushing my teeth really hard in the same place so that my gums bleed.
3. Not ever getting a buggy at the grocery store, so I'm always carrying too much in my hands and I always end up dropping something.


5 Places I have lived...

Nashua, New Hampshire - Born there.
Boston, Massachusetts - Lived there 2 years
Powder Springs, Georgia - Raised there since I was 3
Houston, Texas - Lived there the summer after I graduated high school
Rexburg, Idaho - College and now.

5 Jobs I have had...

High School Intern at Washington Mutual - this job really helped me know that I didn't want to work in the banking industry. I loved the people I worked with, it just wasn't my cup of tea.
Cobb County Schools - I worked in the after school program with Pre-K, kindergarten and 5th graders. Loved that job!!!
Hallmark - I worked in the card store in the morning before working at the school. I rode my bike every morning. This was a great job, too!
ROC (Rexburg Opinion Center) - I was that annoying person who called and asked you to take surveys. That job only lasted a few months.
Lexington Law Firm - Where I am now!

5 Things you don't know about me...

1. I am afraid of the dark.
2. I have a permanent blister on the top of my left ear from when it was sun burnt once.
3. I don't like ketchup (some people already know that).
4. I have never put any type of artificial coloring in my hair and I probably never will unless I go gray really early.
5. Whenever I walk on stairs I always have to end on my right foot.

What if I suddenly had a million dollars...
Buy a new car, buy a house, invest, donate some to some type of animal charity and give some to family.

I am tagging Sariah, Katie and Emmi.

1 comment:

Willie said...

I got second degree burns on my face too. I had all kinds of blisters on my face, and my dad put this medicine on it that made me and my little brother look like we had black dead skin exploding from our faces.