Sunday, December 02, 2007

Update


Well, it has been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd just post a little update. Things have been going well in the Bell home. We are trucking along just working and getting ready for school to start back up in January. We celebrated our anniversary (Nov. 18) by going up to Jackson Hole for the weekend. We stayed at a place called Teton Lodge. It was a nice hotel right at the bottom of the ski slopes. Our plan was to walk around town on Saturday but it was freezing cold and raining. So, we just got breakfast and headed home. It was still a great weekend. Ryan got me a new watch and a clock to go in our living room. (For those of you who didn't work at Hallmark like I did, for your first wedding anniversary the gift is supposed to be clocks). I got Ryan a tie-o-matic and a new white Sunday shirt. It was a great anniversary!

For Thanksgiving we stayed here in Rexburg and spent the holiday with Ryan's extended family. It was very nice to visit with his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. We have also decorated for Christmas. Our Christmas tree has a few more ornaments on it this year than last year. We actually did our Christmas shopping for each other yesterday and as you can see in the picture, Ryan has already wrapped his presents for me and put them under the tree. I tried to wrap his today but I couldn't find the scissors. I'm not finished shopping for him yet, either.

We are very excited for this time of year and for the special holiday that we are able to celebrate. We hope that you all have a great Christmas and I'll try to update more!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

How exciting! You have a tree! Fun times. We have a baby-size tree and aren't going to decorate much, sad I know, but I just don't feel much like it. So good to hear you guys are doing well!!!! I need to visit you guys!